Run With The Sweatshop Running Community
This morning I went for an organised run with the Sweatshop in Teddington.
All Sweatshop stores in the UK offer a regular weekly run starting from the store itself. The Teddington Sweatshop run is on a Sunday and starts nice and early at 9.00.
Sweatshop commit to the following
- A maximum 5K beginners run/walk every week
- Guides on every run – you’ll never run alone
- Back marker pacer – no one gets left behind
- Qualified running leader at every store
- Mapped out local running routes
- Great free kit incentives – the more you run, the more you get
- No membership fees – EVER!
The following incentives are offered depending on how often you go.
Incentives offered when you are part of the Sweatshop Running Community
- 5 weeks – FREE adidas Sweatshop Running Community technical t–shirt (worth £14.99 – available to buy)
- 25 weeks – FREE nutrition pack
- 30 weeks – FREE Sweatshop foam roller (worth £25)
- 50 weeks – FREE pair of running shoes (up to the value of £100**)
Running on your own can take quite a bit of motivation and these planned runs are a perfect way to run with others and meet people.
Here are 5 things to do today to be part of this.
- Find a Sweatshop local to you.
- Go to your local stores home page and see what time and date the running group gathers.
- See what they offer in terms of runs. The Teddington group offers a 5K or a 10K run through Bushy Park.
- Register with the Sweatshop Running Community closest to you by filling out this online form.
- Commit to going and arrive good and early so you can chat to others and find more about the route.