Barefoot running and a cleaning frenzy!
- Turn off all electricity for an evening. Eat by candlelight. Invite some friends around if you like or just read a good book.
- Take time for you every day. Realise that this may include time to yourself, but it also may mean time with friends, or hitting the gym, or working (if work brings you joy). One person’s “me time” isn’t the same as another’s.
- Start that DIY project you’ve been meaning to do for ages. No excuses. Just do it.
- Go on a cleaning frenzy. It makes you feel so good when you’ve finished! And while you’re at it have a go at making your own cleaning products out of simple, natural items like vinegar or baking soda.
- Try barefoot running. Look it up online first, & when ready take it slowly & carefully on nice smooth flat ground. Its really fun to feel the ground beneath your feet