Enjoy an Artisan Food dinner party using Tilia food delivery
If you live in London and would like to organise a dinner party using the finest of Artisan ingredients then Tilia delivery service is definitely worthy of consideration.
Tilia was founded by Rob Ford and supplies the freshest of food from quality independent street retailers.
Here are 5 things to do today to use Tilia to make the finest quality dinner party you will ever have.
- Register and create an account with Tilia. This is very simple and won’t take you more than 5 minutes. At present Tilia only mainly deliver to a London address so make sure that you have a London postcode. They do envisage however expansion across the country in the future. If you do live outside London then Tilia will arrange to use an external courier service.
- Browse the expansive website and visit the butchers, fish monger, bakery, greengrocers and deli. Tilia also sell drinks also ranging from real ales to ethical wines. The images on the site are vivid and compared to the usual chain online supermarket shopping experience really make your mouth water. The whole premise of this delivery service is on the quality of goods. It really is like walking up and down the rows of a vibrant food street market using your keyboard.
- In each shop click on each of the suppliers and read about them. These suppliers really are the best and Rob selects the suppliers using a five point selection criteria
- Decide on what you are going to serve at the dinner party and fill your shopping basket with goods. There is also a good selection of recipe kits enticing you to make meals such as Chicken Jalfrezi and Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
- Choose a delivery slot and wait for your goods. Slots are available from 12pm-10pm.