It has been in the news recently that the famous roadside diner , The Little Chef could soon be no longer with us. Here are 5 things to do today before they are lost forever. Soon they could be a Costa, McDonalds or a Starbucks.
- Find the nearest Little Chef to you and visit it. Take the family. You can easily find your nearest by visiting this page. Just punch in your post code.
- Make sure you finish your plate (be part of the clean plate club) and get your free lollipop. There can’t be many people reading this that don’t remember getting there free lollipop as a child.
- Go early in the morning and go for the famous olympic breakfast from the legendary breakfast menu. Go anytime and have the pancakes or drink a milkshake.
- Visit the Popham Little Chef. This was the first of the new concept restaurants brought about by Heston Blumenthal.
- Read the top 10 Little Chef memories here.
What are your Little Chef memories?