When starting a blog it is sometimes difficult to know ‘How to blog? With so many blogging platforms, templates, plugins and features it is easy to become overwhelmed. I remember asking myself all of the following questions amongst others.
1. Which blogging platform should I use to write a blog?
2. How do I get other bloggers to engage with my blog?
3. What shall I write about that is new and different to everyone else?
4. How do I use tags to my best advantage? Are they important?
5. How do I decide on a good post title that captures the imagination.
6. Is it possible to make some money out of my writing?
7. What theme should I use? There are so many to choose from?
8. How do I meet other bloggers face to face?
9. What is the best way to keep my blog updated when I am away from my computer?
10. How do I integrate social media into my blog to the best of my advantage?
I have written a short e-book which is very much a ‘if I had known that then’ approach which addresses all of the above and more. It is snippets of information that helped to shape the 5thingstodotoday blog you are reading now.
Please follow the ‘How to Blog‘ link above to purchase and download the e-book.
Thanks for reading