Here are some suggestions to do in Oxford.
- Have a milk shake at moo moo in the covered market. Perhaps the biggest selection of milkshakes I have ever seen.
- Explore the Norrington room in the basement of Blackwells book shop. This huge room contains more than 160,000 books and youl can easily while away a couple of hours away from the crowds.
- Have a look at Einstein’s blackboard at the Museum of the History of Science.
- If you are into real Ale then you can have a pint chosen from a huge selection at Turf Tavern, a 13th century Ale house.
- There are many places to have afternoon tea in Oxford but why not try tea at The Grand Café on the High street for a really good one. Aim to arrive at this busily café at about 3.00 PM.
If you have 5 things suggestions to do in a city you know really well then drop me a line at email@example.com.