When it’s cold and snowing outside things getting around can be a little more difficult, make sure to grit your driveways to make it safe if you do have to drive anywhere. However, if you’re happy to stay at home, here are a few ideas from Corfe Stone of things you can do to keep busy.
- Take photos – really beautiful pictures can be taken when the snow has fallen and everything looks uniform and white, take advantage and take a few snaps of your garden
- Go and play outside – get wrapped up warm, grab the kids and head for the snow, try and make the biggest snowman you can or just have a snowball fight. It will remind you of your childhood!
- Do some baking – make some delicious cakes that you and your family can enjoy eating when they are warm and straight out the oven
- Spend the afternoon watching films – get comfy under your blanket with the fire going and relax whilst catching up on some of the films you’ve not had chance to see yet
- Be productive and use the time stuck in the house to do all those boring chores you keep putting off – Nah!