This is a list to inspire single, divorced women to hang on in there and do themselves while they wait for their last husband to discover his precious prize…Also to encourage women that WE can be happy and do things by ourselves during the “wait” down time sans a significant other. And yep, I’m one of them…patiently waiting. Or trying like heck to! ( my personal blog site is….http://bernasvibethewayiseeit.wordpress.com(or @wordpress.com
1. IF you’re off from work on this day..go see a matinee movie by yourself..Make it a comedy and laugh, laugh, LAUGH from the inside out. Very liberating feeeeling
2. Set up a special place in your apartment/house for you to spend time meditating or doing yoga. Make this spot in a quiet spot(NO tv. NO music. No noise) Place special candles (that you only use for mediatation time/yoga time) or other soothing decorations in your new special place. This is really awesome for moms who need a spot just for themselves in their home…
3. Giving love always makes me feel GREAT..especially to someone in need of love..Pre-select a nursing home..and at least once a month call to ask if you can read for an elderly person. Or just go to talk to one of them..find out when you call to pre-select a patient who reallyyy needs a visitor because they don’t have many..Go visit them 2day! almost guaranteed you’ll make their day…
4. Detox your body 2day! Drink only water. No juices, no coffee, no carbonated drinks , and NO alcohol. Drink water all day long. Make a veggie smoothie..alot of recipes are available online..I do the glowing green smoothie and I love IT..detox all day and you’ll feel 10 lbs lighter! by end of day(because you will pee alot during the day and NO solid intake) and it will booooost your energy level by, alot!
5. Spend at least an hour gardening..IF you don’t have one or have minimal space..you can choose an area on the patio/balcony and do a potted plant garden..even doing an herb garden is fun and there are end results you can eat and cook with. Gardening has such great feel-good feelings it produces..for you can watch what you’ve planted blossom over time or if herbs eat it!
~Aspiring to INSPIRE while stayed UPlifted N trying to share the goodness & laughter! of all I’ve been blessed with..~
Thanks for reading