- Laugh – A good time to laugh is anytime you can. Carry laughter with you wherever you go. Look for opportunities in your day to laugh and spread laughter.
- Sing – Sing or hum a few lines of your favourite song because it’s a way of releasing your emotions, of releasing stress.In words of William James, ” I don’t sing because I’m happy. I’m happy because I sing.”
- Dance – Dance to enjoy each step along the way. Dance like nobody’s watching. Nobody cares if you can’t dance. Just get up and dance.
- Meditate – Meditate to reduce stress and for peace of mind.Meditation is the comfort in life.It is the comfort for the soul. Take a 10-15 minutes stress-reduction break daily and meditate.
- Serve – Be kind always and ready to serve others whenever possible. The purpose of life is a life with purpose. Don’t think what difference you will make because every good deed, big or small, will make a difference to somebody’s life.
These suggestions were from http://spiritualboosters.wordpress.com/.
Please check it out.
As always thank you for reading and hope that you are all having a great Christmas time.