These suggestions are from www.grafiklit.wordpress.com. Hope that you enjoy them.
- Call in sick to work. Revel in the fact that tomorrow, you won’t need a note from your parent(s) explaining your absence.
- Eat dessert first. Or, heck with it, eat nothing but dessert today. Ice cream for breakfast. Cake for lunch. (Or just eat the batter.) Pie for dinner. And wash everything down with soda. No milk today!
- Watch TV all day. You know it won’t really rot your brain. Unless you watch “Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo”.
- Buy alcohol. Even if you don’t drink, buy it anyway, because you can. If you get carded, it’ll make you feel good: the clerk thinks you aren’t old enough!
- Stay out late. Because it’s not a school night. And don’t worry about climbing in through your bedroom window, unless you’ve lost your house key.
Please feel free to suggest your own by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading