Suggestions here from Kat. Please make sure that you check out Kat’s blog http://yourmonthlyperiodical.com. It has the great slogan:- A Regular Reminder That it’s Great to be a Lady!
- Wear your favorite underpants. I firmly believe awesome days begin this way.
- Eat dessert for breakfast. I read somewhere on the internet that eating sweets for breakfast burns calories faster. I haven’t researched it further, but it was on the internet, so I assume it’s completely true.
- Buy a pair of cozy cashmere socks. You deserve it.
- Do 10 pushups. Seriously. If you can’t do ten, just do as many as you can. I do these in my office when I am starting to feel stuck; it’s a great little break from whatever you are doing, and pushups are the ultimate core exercise!
- Call or write a friend you haven’t spoken with in a while. It doesn’t have to be an epic correspondence, just a nice little “hey, I am thinking about you, hope all is well.”
Thanks for reading. E-mail your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.