I am very honoured to publish these suggestions from Ruth Field the author of the books Run Fat Bitch Run and 26 reasons to run. In these books you will find out about the grit doctor.
Here we go……..
1. Smile at everybody you deal with – without being weird about it.
2. Practise ‘mindfulness’ around food and drink. In other words, before you shove it down your cake hole, ask yourself the following:
● Is it mealtime?
● Is this crap?
● What would the Grit Doctor have to say about it?
3. Do at least 45 minutes of aerobic exercise and break a proper sweat.
4. No complaining or whingeing about anything or anybody.
5. Get gritty with yourself and tackle something you have been avoiding for months – instead of sinking into the sofa to watch some rubbish on telly.
If you would like to contribute in any capacity then please e-mail your 5 suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading.