I am very grateful to Little Wing for these excellent suggestions. Check out the twitter account https://twitter.com/littlewing_13 How many can you do today?
- Turn off all electricity for an evening. Eat by candlelight. Invite some friends around if you like or just read a good book.
- Take time for you every day. Realise that this may include time to yourself, but it also may mean time with friends, or hitting the gym, or working (if work brings you joy). One person’s “me time” isn’t the same as another’s.
- Start that DIY project you’ve been meaning to do for ages. No excuses. Just do it.
- Go on a cleaning frenzy. It makes you feel so good when you’ve finished! And while you’re at it have a go at making your own cleaning products out of simple, natural items like vinegar or baking soda.
- Try barefoot running. Look it up online first, & when ready take it slowly & carefully on nice smooth flat ground. Its really fun to feel the ground beneath your feet
This blog is all about you and if you would like to contribute then just drop me an e-mail at 5thingstodotoday@gmail. If you supply me a link then I will include it in the post.
Thanks for reading