Hello. These are some suggestions from Jane Isaac, the author of An Unfamilar Murder.
To find out more about Jane then please follow the links below.
FaceBook: Jane Isaac Author
- Place a blackboard in your kitchen entitled, ‘This Is What We Work For’, and invite family members to contribute to a list of things you would all like to do.
- Buy yourself a bunch of your favourite flowers and place them in the room in your house you frequent the most.
- Listen to an album of music from your youth. Sing and dance along.
- Turn your phone and television off and enjoy a meal with your family.
- Take a walk in the countryside with your dog, breath the fresh air into your lungs, enjoy the views and empty your mind.
We live such busy lives, it can be difficult to find the peace and tranquility that form the basis of good karma. This is what makes me happy. What about you?
If you would like to contribute your suggestions to the site then please e-mail me your five to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks as always for reading