Please have a look at these suggestions from Leah who runs the site. www.appointedd.com. Leah offers online bookings and reviews for salons and spas. Please check the site out.
1. Try something new. Whether that’s a different way to walk to work or a new shade of lipstick, shaking up your routine gives you a spring in your step.
2. Listen to the music that you grew up with. Whether it’s Bach, Bowie or Blur, it’ll bring back amazing memories
3. Call that friend you keep thinking of calling. Sure, you’re busy, but a quick ten minute catch up will probably make both your days.
4. Make life easier on yourself. There are enough stresses and strains in life without you making it even harder. Whether it’s using a slow cooker to cook dinner while you’re at work or booking your salon appointments online, there are tons of little things that can save you time.
5. Hug. Because there’s nothing that they don’t make better.
Hope you enjoyed these suggestions. If you would like to add your own then please e-mail them to email@example.com
Thanks for reading