I’m very grateful for these suggestions from Bill Saunders. ttp://caedmon-innkeeper.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Draw a self portrait, from the mirror or from memory. Doesn’t matter whether you can draw or not.
2. Find out whether you can walk backwards. You’ll never know until try. Make sure there’s nothing behind you first, in case you can, and you trip over something.
3. Take a different route for a familiar journey, long or short, in fact the shorter the better. It is the streets that we pass every day that we never walk down, even if we pass then every day for years and years.
4. Do something kind for someone who irritates you, if only for the glow of superiority.
5. Remind yourself to remember the dreams you’ll have tonight just before you go to sleep, and then you will.
Thanks for reading