Two posts today. Here are some things to try from Karen who writes momshieb.wordpress.com
- Try one completely new thing: a food, a dance step, a musical instrument.
- Contact an old friend just to say “hi” (hey, we live in the age of Facebook, what could be easier?!)
- Stand still in a quiet place for five minutes, and just breathe and listen.
- Buy something totally frivolous, even if you only spend a dollar. I indulged in Gummi Bears today.
- Look in the mirror, look right in your own eyes, and smile at that person looking back at you.