Here are some excellent suggestions from vagabondurges.wordpress.com. Please click on the see what you think.
- If you get stuck in traffic, dance (visibly). Hand gestures, snapping, and singing along are all recommended. If others see you, marvel at their lack of expression. If they smile and start dancing too, you live in a wonderful place. (You don’t actually need me to remind you to be safe while driving, do you?)
- Brush your teeth with your other hand, it’s good for your brain. No, really. Neurobics, look it up if necessary.
- You’ve already been meaning to email one of those old friends/family members for awhile, so just bloomin’ do it already. It’s surprisingly easy and satisfying, and everyone likes getting those emails, and it’s okay when it only lasts an email or two. Repeat sooner than 6 months from now.
- Drink a glass of wine with dinner and really pay attention to the sequence of flavors. (Do you need me to tell you not to get drunk?)
- Rub someone’s feet. If there’s no one around, rub your own. Yes, I’m serious.
If you would like to contribute then please do so. Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget tow follow me on Facebook and Twitter.