These excellent one are from Carol Chidlow the writer of the blog Sittingunderthefamilytree.wordpress.com
1. Stop and take a picture of an old house, an old barn or any old building that’s about to disappear. Old wood doesn’t last forever. One old tobacco barn that I took a picture of a few years ago has since fallen down and the owners have carted away. But in my memory it still stands.
2. Make a point of calling someone today who you have not talked to in more than six months. I know you both have a lot of catching up to do. And you don’t want to pass up on the opportunity to tell someone that you appreciate them.
3. Find a State Park close to your house and take a small hike, breathing in the fresh earthy smell of the forest, take a few (or more) pictures and use one for your computer desktop wallpaper. The memory it invokes every time you see it will give you joy.
4. Have a totally meat free meal tonight. Mix some brown rice and green veggies and serve with a green salad and crusty bread. You can serve both health and economy with this one.
5. Go out on your porch after dark, plant your feet wide apart, lift your hear and HOWL AT THE MOON. You’ll feel so much better.
I hope you have enjoyed these suggestions and they have been useful. If you would like to contribute then please e-mail your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow this website on on Facebook