I am truly honoured that Michael Heppell has suggested these five excellent suggestions. Michael Heppell is the international best-selling author of six books including ‘How to Be Brilliant’ and ‘Flip It’. His latest book ‘The Edge’ is released on 27th September 2012. You can visit his website here: www.michaelheppell.com
Here they are:-
1) Go for a positive first response. When someone asks you how you are, tell them you’re ‘brilliant’.
2) Stretch and exercise. Make time in your schedule for staying fit and healthy!
3) Start conversations with five strangers. It’s amazing who you’ll meet and what you might learn.
4) Read something you normally wouldn’t. Try reading a trade magazine that has nothing to do with your business. It’ll stimulate your brain and who knows, create that next big idea.
5) Avoid watching the news! It’s amazing how much negativity goes into the news and how it can affect you.
If you would like to contribute then please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks stopping by and reading this.