- Buy yourself a notebook and keep it by your bed. Every night before you go to sleep, write down 10 or more things that you’ve been grateful for in the day. Start it off by saying ‘Today I am thankful and grateful because…’ and finish it off by saying ‘Thank you, Thank you, Thank you’.
- Go for a walk in the park each day. According to statistics, those who immerse themselves in nature are 50% more creative.
- When you wake in the morning, take 15 minutes whilst you lay in bed to think about all the things that you love in life.
- For every bit of food you cook, handle and eat as well as liquids that you drink. Bless for its pureness, goodness and nutrition that it provides your body, mind and soul.
- Remember to give something back no matter how small or large. A smile, a compliment, a thank you, or holding open the door. It all counts.
If you have enjoyed this post then it would be great if you could give it a mention on twitter or Facebook. If you follow the blog then you will be e-mailed every time a new post is published.
Thank you and feel free to contribute by e-mailing me on email@example.com